Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on clan recruiting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cigarman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Kudos : 7

Update on clan recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Update on clan recruiting   Update on clan recruiting Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Demo, I added dobbles16 to the clan. he did ok in co-op last night and used his mic so what the hell. lol Also, just a heads-up, X-RaNGo contacted me via the socom.com post. He may add you and I to play with tonight as he's looking to join.
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Update on clan recruiting   Update on clan recruiting Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Awesome. I just wish modding my weapon didn't take 4 years... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://warmongers.forumotion.com
Cigarman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Update on clan recruiting   Update on clan recruiting Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Yeah, tell me about it. haha I'm closing in on about 23 hours of playtime with S4 and I'm only mod 1 on both my ARs. He added me on PSN already. He really wants to join. He's been Socomin since back in the day too.
Back to top Go down
zodiac1788
Captain
Captain

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Update on clan recruiting   Update on clan recruiting Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:03 pm

People from the forums worry me with the extremists. Has anyone seen him post anything before? Attitude is everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on clan recruiting   Update on clan recruiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on clan recruiting
Page 1 of 1