Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Challenges

Go down 
+2
WarMachine_v1
nuordr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nuordr
Ensign
Ensign

Kudos : 0

Clan Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Clan Challenges   Clan Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Guys just to give you a heads up. The clan challenges are the best of 3 maps. When you play Classic Objective, the first game is Bomb Squad, the second game is Last Defense, and the Tie-Breaker game is Uplink. You have to keep playing the game after the first game in order to win the clan challenge. Therefore, if you leave after the first game, then you loose the whole clan challenge due to forfeit.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

Clan Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Challenges   Clan Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:00 pm

nuordr wrote:
Guys just to give you a heads up. The clan challenges are the best of 3 maps. When you play Classic Objective, the first game is Bomb Squad, the second game is Last Defense, and the Tie-Breaker game is Uplink. You have to keep playing the game after the first game in order to win the clan challenge. Therefore, if you leave after the first game, then you loose the whole clan challenge due to forfeit.

That is gay plus IDK why it didn't just let me leave rather than end the challenge... I had to go and I figured you would all keep playing. Pretty damn gay if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/warmachinev1
nuordr
Ensign
Ensign

Clan Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Challenges   Clan Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Someone can leave...but the rest of the guys should have stayed. I tried to go it alone for 3 rounds before finally giving it up. I like the way it is setup other than the fact of not winning after 6 victories in Bomb Squad. But for the 2nd game, last defense it is actually setup on a best of 7 scale.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

Clan Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Challenges   Clan Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:29 pm

nuordr wrote:
Someone can leave...but the rest of the guys should have stayed. I tried to go it alone for 3 rounds before finally giving it up. I like the way it is setup other than the fact of not winning after 6 victories in Bomb Squad. But for the 2nd game, last defense it is actually setup on a best of 7 scale.

Well I am not sure why everyone left I thought I accidentally made everyone leave because I left. I figured everyone would keep going because we had an extra guy anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/warmachinev1
nuordr
Ensign
Ensign

Clan Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Challenges   Clan Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:32 pm

I talked to Zodiac about it and he thought the clan challenges kept going without stopping (4 or 5 maps). But I told him how they work and I guess him and the rest of the guys didn't know that. In my former clan, SOF, we played these things every night and got our ranking up to 1893. Therefore, in the future if we start a challenge we need to finish it all the way through in order to raise our ranking.
Back to top Go down
Dr_McNoob
Ensign
Ensign

Clan Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Challenges   Clan Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Yeah, I was wondering why everyone was leaving. I was the second-to-last person remaining, and decided just to leave also. We were doing pretty well too!
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Kudos : 4

Clan Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Challenges   Clan Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:11 pm

I always thought it was one match since the other clan left in my first few wars so then I just assumed it was one and done. You'd think they'd explain that somewhere in the clan challenge menu.
Back to top Go down
https://warmongers.forumotion.com
ChippyChawa
Ensign
Ensign
ChippyChawa

Clan Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Challenges   Clan Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 pm

I know with last nights war, i was gone after the first map because my PS3 froze. I was hella pissed about that.
Im sorry about it too guys. I do have to say that it is nice to know all of the info about how the clan war setup works and the length of the wars being several maps long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryan.langan2
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
E-1
E-1
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T

Clan Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Challenges   Clan Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Anybody got plans to war tonight?
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Kudos : 4

Clan Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Challenges   Clan Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:43 pm

B3ANTOWN__B3A5T wrote:
Anybody got plans to war tonight?

I made a section for planning war times so feel free to tell us what time you're getting on.
Back to top Go down
https://warmongers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Clan Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Challenges   Clan Challenges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Challenges
Page 1 of 1