Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatars and clan ranks are now live!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Kudos : 4

Avatars and clan ranks are now live! Empty
PostSubject: Avatars and clan ranks are now live!   Avatars and clan ranks are now live! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:50 pm

As you can see, the avatars have been working so feel free to find or make your own or pick one out from the gallery on the forum here. Clan ranks are also now live under your names on here thanks to WarMachine so make sure to tell him thanks and then bitch to him that he didn't make you Commander in Chief. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://warmongers.forumotion.com
zodiac1788
Captain
Captain

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: f   Avatars and clan ranks are now live! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:09 pm

I seen that, good work guys.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Avatars and clan ranks are now live!   Avatars and clan ranks are now live! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Should I make the ranks all read [WaR] E-1 or [WaR] Enlisted-1 for starters should I spell out enlisted and second should I include the clan tag in each rank?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/warmachinev1
zodiac1788
Captain
Captain

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Avatars and clan ranks are now live!   Avatars and clan ranks are now live! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:52 pm

It's fine the way it is personally. The Sig already spells out our rank title. Putting 2 and 2 together should be easy.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Avatars and clan ranks are now live!   Avatars and clan ranks are now live! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:53 pm

zodiac1788 wrote:
It's fine the way it is personally. The Sig already spells out our rank title. Putting 2 and 2 together should be easy.

10-4 I had thought about this when I originally did them and came to the same conclusion... just wanted to see what we all preferred though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/warmachinev1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatars and clan ranks are now live!   Avatars and clan ranks are now live! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatars and clan ranks are now live!
Page 1 of 1