Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Socom Forum MVP nomination

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zodiac1788
Captain
Captain

Kudos : 1

Socom Forum MVP nomination Empty
PostSubject: Socom Forum MVP nomination   Socom Forum MVP nomination Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:19 am

I went ahead and nominated WarMachine_v1 for obvious reasons. I think we, as a clan, should size this opportunity and do the same. This way we get someone we trust and has an intimate knowledge of Socom and its community.
Back to top Go down
Dirty_Harry44
Ensign
Ensign
Dirty_Harry44

PostSubject: Re: Socom Forum MVP nomination   Socom Forum MVP nomination Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:09 pm

As I posted in the S4 forums I dont know that anybody REALLY wants this title. Theyre not going to have any influence on Zipper to get them to step up to the plate.

FWIW worth Id PM his nomination IF he wants it. Anyone other than Dirty Walter. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Socom Forum MVP nomination   Socom Forum MVP nomination Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:05 pm

I nominated a few people for it. I just hate that it's going to go to someone like TOMBSTONE who doesn't even fucking play the game yet he's supposed to organize shit for S4? He's not an MVP unless bitching constantly on a forum of a game that you don't even play is considered MVP worthy.

Most people I expect to get it will at least have a white name. Not that means much since I have a white name with probably 0 nominations, but I imagine that's going to be a insight in to who will get it most of the time.

Warmachine is definitely one that deserves it.
Back to top Go down
https://warmongers.forumotion.com
Dirty_Harry44
Ensign
Ensign
Dirty_Harry44

PostSubject: Re: Socom Forum MVP nomination   Socom Forum MVP nomination Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:03 pm

I dont really think TOMB will get it. I remember in the OP by HTK (i think) that they said that the final decision will be by Zipper reps. Theyre not gonna give it to a non-playing basher. I think it'll be a nut hugger.

On the Gran Turismo forums originally by Lithium the MVP was a guy who was on the forums all the time and was courtious ALL THE TIME. A scholar & a gentleman type.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Socom Forum MVP nomination   Socom Forum MVP nomination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Thanks guys I appreciate it... its great to be in this clan, I am very happy with the decision to join.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/warmachinev1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socom Forum MVP nomination   Socom Forum MVP nomination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Socom Forum MVP nomination
Page 1 of 1