Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Community Customs #4

Go down 
+2
Demolitio
WarMachine_v1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

Kudos : 0

Community Customs #4 Empty
PostSubject: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Community Customs #4 Communitycustoms4

Community Customs #4 Date-4
Community Customs #4 Time-4

Community Customs #4 Playlist-1

1.) 32 Man Classic Bomb Squad

• Von Heine Express
  • No Ranged Explosives
  • 8 rounds/5 minutes each
  • Assault Speeds and Normal Damage Muliplier

2.) Paintball

• Bale Out
  • No boom, SMGs on single shot only (Snipers available but not to be used)
  • Classic Suppression: 7 rounds/5 minutes each
  • Assault Speeds and Light Damage Muliplier

Community Customs #4 FAQ
Question: How do I join this game?
Answer: By adding someone already in the room or myself and joining using the join game feature off of your friend or clan mate.

Q: Why is it 32 players, that isn't Classic?
A: The high demand to join these Custom games, I decided it was best to play 32 player games.

Q: If you have 32 players won't it be too hectic and therefore not fun?
A: It seemed to work fine every other time we did it but when we choose the map, rules and mode we keep this factor in mind for sure. No Collision or anything Smile

Q: Can we play without cover and with open mics but still Classic rules?
A: Not until Zipper gives us more options to mess around with. As of right now Classic without cover is not doable but I have told Jeremy Dunham and he said he would see what he can do.

Q: Do you record the game play for these custom matches?
A: Yes, I will make multiple videos and post them here. This to be thread will be a highlight thread containing all the videos from our games. Don't be camera shy Wink.

Community Customs #4 Rules-1

Last edited by WarMachine_v1 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/warmachinev1
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 am

I'll give it a try since I need to check out 32 player rooms a little more. I actually had fun with 32 player classic in the beta, but I think it had to do with me getting 102 kills every round on it...lmao
Back to top Go down
https://warmongers.forumotion.com
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:29 am

Demolitio wrote:
I'll give it a try since I need to check out 32 player rooms a little more. I actually had fun with 32 player classic in the beta, but I think it had to do with me getting 102 kills every round on it...lmao

102, holy shit lol.
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:30 am

WarMachine_v1 wrote:
Demolitio wrote:

102, holy shit lol.

I was being sarcastic, but you definitely can rack up some easy kills in 32 player matches if it's not a small map where it's too hectic.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:51 am

Demolitio wrote:
WarMachine_v1 wrote:
Demolitio wrote:

102, holy shit lol.

I was being sarcastic, but you definitely can rack up some easy kills in 32 player matches if it's not a small map where it's too hectic.

Oh yeah lol... I was racking up 20+ kills every game with at least a 2:1 KD but for some reason I can't find that success anymore since the outage. In 32 player Standard I typically had 30 kills. I need to get back in my groove again and raise my K:D up from its lowly 1.2.
Back to top Go down
dobbles16
E-1
E-1
dobbles16

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:57 am

cool beans warmachine. ill be there to kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
zodiac1788
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:33 am

Another successful and extremely enjoyable community day. I was impresses by the number of Warmongers I seen playing in these games. There for awhile we almost had one side nothing but WaR on our side. Thank you Warmachine for hosting this again. Keep up the good work WaR.
Back to top Go down
Dirty_Harry44
Ensign
Ensign
Dirty_Harry44

PostSubject: Socom.com/ S4CC website   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:52 am

I joined the S4CC (kingGILLEYs) website due to Socom.com changing their "format". They did this to the GT forums and now theyre utter shit. I dont see myself going back. I was wondering if any of you guys were gonna join.
Back to top Go down
nuordr
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:11 pm

What is going to be the issue with the new forum? Is the new forum basically like the previous SOCOM forum?
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 pm

nuordr wrote:
What is going to be the issue with the new forum? Is the new forum basically like the previous SOCOM forum?

I really don't see a problem with it so I'm not sure why I'd want to register on a small SOCOM community forum to discuss the game with a lot smaller audience.

Last edited by Demolitio on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nuordr
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:03 pm

I am on the new forum and it completely sucks! I hate it with a passion. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:13 pm

nuordr wrote:
I am on the new forum and it completely sucks! I hate it with a passion. Crying or Very sad

I just messed around on it and that's one sure way to fuck up a forum. I don't know why they'd think this was a good idea but I'll live with it rather than having a small custom forum. By the way, hit general discussions at the top to make the forum topics bigger and get rid of the other shit on the screen.

This is a good time to see if any others will join this forum though so we could have our own community going. I'd still like for clanmates to use this more to express their ideas for the clan.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Demolitio wrote:
nuordr wrote:

I just messed around on it and that's one sure way to fuck up a forum. I don't know why they'd think this was a good idea but I'll live with it rather than having a small custom forum. By the way, hit general discussions at the top to make the forum topics bigger and get rid of the other shit on the screen.

This is a good time to see if any others will join this forum though so we could have our own community going. I'd still like for clanmates to use this more to express their ideas for the clan.

I am ahead of you on those thoughts... I made a thread about joining here and TheRealSocom.com lol
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 pm

WarMachine_v1 wrote:

I am ahead of you on those thoughts... I made a thread about joining here and TheRealSocom.com lol

Nicely done sir. We still need the intriguing discussions going on about S4 on here so it'd be nice. We really need more of the clan to use this just for the private section alone.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Demolitio wrote:
WarMachine_v1 wrote:

Nicely done sir. We still need the intriguing discussions going on about S4 on here so it'd be nice. We really need more of the clan to use this just for the private section alone.

Yeah we need to get all members to join so harass them on the subject in game lol.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:52 am

Updated to Community Customs #4, hope to see [WaR] there! Bump the thread on socom.com ever so often, it is here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Customs #4   Community Customs #4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Customs #4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warmongers Clan :: SOCOM Discussion :: SOCOM 4 Discussion-
Jump to: