Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where has demo been

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dobbles16
E-1
E-1
dobbles16

Kudos : 1

where has demo been Empty
PostSubject: where has demo been   where has demo been Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:32 pm

miss plying with ya buddy.
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: where has demo been   where has demo been Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:35 pm

I've been on quite a bit at night and even get on at 5 and just sign off since no one's on...I wasn't on til' late last night since I was out of town like I told some people, but other than that, I've been playing S4 when someone's on or something else when no one is playing S4. I'll be busy tomorrow and won't be on til' 11 then too...
Back to top Go down
https://warmongers.forumotion.com
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: where has demo been   where has demo been Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:30 am

I hope the party system encourages us to play because we can finally play with each other with ease.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/warmachinev1
Dirty_Harry44
Ensign
Ensign
Dirty_Harry44

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: where has demo been   where has demo been Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:19 pm

WarMachine_v1 wrote:
I hope the party system encourages us to play because we can finally play with each other with ease.

Is there any 411 on the "Party patch"? Since I havent been able to login to the stupid new forums I havent heard anything about it. I remember the original forecast was July and we are well into July w/o any release date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where has demo been   where has demo been Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where has demo been
Page 1 of 1