Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BDtheButcher
E-1
E-1
BDtheButcher

Kudos : 1

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Other games   Other games Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Anyone else play COD, Confrontation, or by any chance BF1943? I tend to stick to Hardcore (not picky on the mode) in Black Ops (unless one of my buddies who hates HC is on).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bdthebutcher
Dirty_Harry44
Ensign
Ensign
Dirty_Harry44

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:35 pm

I rented Deus Ex. Its fun in the "change of scenery" point of view. Its not groundbreaking by any means. Good graphics. Kinda like a cross between Splinter Cell and Metal Gear. I only got through the first level so far so if it gets better then I'll edit.

Edit- So now Im hooked and trying pinch pennies to get the game. I think I already blew at least ten bucks on renting it. Its alot like Metal Gear. I didnt play the new Metal Gear (even though I had the MG4 PS3 bundle.) I traded it for a couple of games instead. Deus Ex has a lot of the stealth priority along with the roaming sentries and video cameras that I remember on the other metal gear games. Theres no MP so Im hoping that its a large game. At least large enough to justify spending $60 on. Its funny, I just signed up for Blockbusters online membership expecting to rent Deus Ex but its not available till Dec. yet they promote their catalog doesnt have the 28 day waiting period like Netflix & Redbox. I guess theyre referring to movies only. CRAP!

So I definately recommend it. At least rent it to see if its for you. I give it 5/5 stars.

Last edited by Dirty_Harry44 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cigarman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Kudos : 7

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:40 pm

I play CoD Black Ops from time to time. I was also thinking about playing Confrontation as S4 gets stale but I can't get past the snail-paced player movement in Con. I'm probably going to keep playing S4 until Bf3 comes out. I think BF3 looks spectacular btw and can't wait to try it out via the beta next month.
Back to top Go down
BDtheButcher
E-1
E-1
BDtheButcher

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:58 pm

I can't wait for BF3... And Arkham City.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bdthebutcher
Sponsored content

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other games
Page 1 of 1