Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where the heck is everyone

Go down 
+3
Demolitio
BDtheButcher
dobbles16
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dobbles16
E-1
E-1
dobbles16

Kudos : 1

where the heck is everyone Empty
PostSubject: where the heck is everyone   where the heck is everyone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:12 pm

the first couple nights of the party system so many of us were on and now when i come on i see 2 or 3 ppl. just miss playing s4 with everyone. shout out to cigar for beasting in s4 lately Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
BDtheButcher
E-1
E-1
BDtheButcher

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is everyone   where the heck is everyone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Have they fixed the random kicks? That's the part that keeping me from playing. I tried about a week ago, and it was still kicking... And that just left a bad taste in my mouth. The second they fix the random kicks, I'll be back on every second I have.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bdthebutcher
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is everyone   where the heck is everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:57 am

I've said where I've been in the scheduled time section so there's no use messaging me on PS3 considering I'm not playing anything on there anyway...
Back to top Go down
https://warmongers.forumotion.com
Cigarman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is everyone   where the heck is everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:48 am

I must say, I'm anxious for more people to play. Basically, it was me, Slack and dobbles16 for the weekend, that's it. I hope we have a better turnout this week.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is everyone   where the heck is everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:37 pm

I apologize for not being on much but to be honest I can't play this game until it gets patched again. Plus I have been really busy IRL so I should be on again hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/warmachinev1
zodiac1788
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is everyone   where the heck is everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 pm

I'm 8 hours from my ps3 and will be that way for the week. Ahhhh training. /sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
TheGrimReefer24

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is everyone   where the heck is everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Im Here... kinda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is everyone   where the heck is everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where the heck is everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warmongers Clan :: [WaR] Warmongers Clan :: Clan News-
Jump to: