Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MLG time !!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
E-1
E-1
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T

Kudos : 0

MLG time !!!! Empty
PostSubject: MLG time !!!!   MLG time !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 am

The MLG tournament is right around the corner and with the way we've wrecked some clans I think we should give it a shot. There is a 6 man tournament for 20000 and maybe we could get two teams going. If anyone's interested we gotta do this kinda quick.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

MLG time !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG time !!!!   MLG time !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:50 pm

I would be down but what are the details as in start time and deadline to set up the roster etc? Also who would be on which teams?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/warmachinev1
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
E-1
E-1
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T

MLG time !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG time !!!!   MLG time !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:05 pm

I've been trying to look it up. It's kind of confusing but I noticed it said the registration is still open. Well MG said he's in so that makes 3 so far. If people aren't available we might just be able to make one team and sub people in.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

MLG time !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG time !!!!   MLG time !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:32 pm

B3ANTOWN__B3A5T wrote:
I've been trying to look it up. It's kind of confusing but I noticed it said the registration is still open. Well MG said he's in so that makes 3 so far. If people aren't available we might just be able to make one team and sub people in.
The sub idea sounds like a solid one, let's practice teamwork tn at 9pm EST. Oh and tell MG to sign up on here!
Back to top Go down
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
E-1
E-1
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T

MLG time !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG time !!!!   MLG time !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:40 pm

See you then smokey
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

MLG time !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG time !!!!   MLG time !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:41 pm

B3ANTOWN__B3A5T wrote:
See you then smokey
I just made plans for tn... Can't pass up no rules pool basketball lol. I'll be on late though around 1230 1... Not sure if you'll be up but I'm down to seal team uplink then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MLG time !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG time !!!!   MLG time !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MLG time !!!!
Page 1 of 1