Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What up Warmachine and the mongers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
E-1
E-1
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T

Kudos : 0

What up Warmachine and the mongers Empty
PostSubject: What up Warmachine and the mongers   What up Warmachine and the mongers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Background: I'm 24 but feel like an old man compared to this new COD pokemon generation of socomers. Owned every console socom except confrontation and have been in clans or had my own in every installment. I drew up the ambushes and assault strategies for my clan in S2 on blizzard and was the main game planner (not leader) for our clan map crucible, on S3. I'm pretty good at creating flanking routes and putting people in position to secure a perimeter after we've won a few rounds.

None of this matters without communication. I truly wish they still packaged mics with the game like back in the day. I'm all about call it out first then shoot, unless being attacked or they're too close and will hear you. Play every night and most weekends. Give me a shot and I won't let you down. Also have a friend that's been with me from the beginning, whom I work very well with.

Currently, with the socom forum switch over, I'm having trouble with my forum account, but you can get me on these boards, the psn, or e-mail @ adamdowney73@gmail.com. thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

PostSubject: Re: What up Warmachine and the mongers   What up Warmachine and the mongers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 pm

B3ANTOWN__B3A5T wrote:
Background: I'm 24 but feel like an old man compared to this new COD pokemon generation of socomers. Owned every console socom except confrontation and have been in clans or had my own in every installment. I drew up the ambushes and assault strategies for my clan in S2 on blizzard and was the main game planner (not leader) for our clan map crucible, on S3. I'm pretty good at creating flanking routes and putting people in position to secure a perimeter after we've won a few rounds.

None of this matters without communication. I truly wish they still packaged mics with the game like back in the day. I'm all about call it out first then shoot, unless being attacked or they're too close and will hear you. Play every night and most weekends. Give me a shot and I won't let you down. Also have a friend that's been with me from the beginning, whom I work very well with.

Currently, with the socom forum switch over, I'm having trouble with my forum account, but you can get me on these boards, the psn, or e-mail @ adamdowney73@gmail.com. thanks guys.

Welcome beantown, I played with you a bunch of times and you are the kinda guy we are looking to recruit. Add some of us and get some games in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/warmachinev1
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
E-1
E-1
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T

PostSubject: Re: What up Warmachine and the mongers   What up Warmachine and the mongers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:03 pm

How's tonight?
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

PostSubject: Re: What up Warmachine and the mongers   What up Warmachine and the mongers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:11 pm

B3ANTOWN__B3A5T wrote:
How's tonight?

Send me a request... tonight should be good for some guys... probably not me as I have plans with my girlfriend. Add zodiac, dirty harry, demolitio.... one of them should be on and can direct you towards where the clan is playing. Plus make sure you get in the text chat when you get on to ease the process and connect with the online members of the clan.
Back to top Go down
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
E-1
E-1
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T

PostSubject: Re: What up Warmachine and the mongers   What up Warmachine and the mongers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:34 pm

You guys getting into MLG?
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

PostSubject: Re: What up Warmachine and the mongers   What up Warmachine and the mongers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:02 pm

B3ANTOWN__B3A5T wrote:
You guys getting into MLG?

As of now I am not sure... we want to beef up our play together to prevent embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
dobbles16
E-1
E-1
dobbles16

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: What up Warmachine and the mongers   What up Warmachine and the mongers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:44 pm

sorry i cant play im banned for a week.
Back to top Go down
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
E-1
E-1
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T

PostSubject: Re: What up Warmachine and the mongers   What up Warmachine and the mongers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:04 pm

I'm heading home. Should be on in an hour, look out for invites.
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: What up Warmachine and the mongers   What up Warmachine and the mongers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Welcome to our humble abode. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://warmongers.forumotion.com
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
E-1
E-1
B3ANTOWN__B3A5T

PostSubject: Re: What up Warmachine and the mongers   What up Warmachine and the mongers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Thanks dudes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What up Warmachine and the mongers   What up Warmachine and the mongers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What up Warmachine and the mongers
Page 1 of 1