Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dobbles16
E-1
E-1
dobbles16

Kudos : 1

what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR? Empty
PostSubject: what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR?   what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:27 am

tell me your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
zodiac1788
Captain
Captain

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR?   what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:12 am

I'm all for it, but in end, it is completely up to Lukenbacher. I would hate to pressure someone into joining us, or even put him an awkward situation.
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR?   what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:52 am

zodiac1788 wrote:
I'm all for it, but in end, it is completely up to Lukenbacher. I would hate to pressure someone into joining us, or even put him an awkward situation.

Let's focus on improving our play together and beefing up the roster with killers. He is welcome to join as both a friend of many of us here as well as for being a great team player.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/warmachinev1
nuordr
Ensign
Ensign

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR?   what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Lukenbacher would be a great addition to any clan, therefore sign him up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR?   what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what you think about getting lukenbacher in WaR?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warmongers Clan :: SOCOM Discussion :: SOCOM 4 Discussion-
Jump to: