Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demolitio, we need to recruit!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cigarman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Kudos : 7

Demolitio, we need to recruit!! Empty
PostSubject: Demolitio, we need to recruit!!   Demolitio, we need to recruit!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:56 am

Title says it all my man. Let's get on it!
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Demolitio, we need to recruit!!   Demolitio, we need to recruit!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:13 pm

I picked up a few people last night so I'm trying to do my part. Smile

Back to top Go down
https://warmongers.forumotion.com
Cigarman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Demolitio, we need to recruit!!   Demolitio, we need to recruit!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Demolitio wrote:

I saw that. Nice! I'll be on around 9pm tonight, if not earlier. I'm getting shot alot. I like exploring the maps too much and I end up in their spawn too fast. I must be easy pickens. And the R3 & L3 buttons are getting extremely annoying because every time I go to aim at someone, I'd hit my knife. It's going to take alot of getting used to for me. It's going to take so long to mod a weapon up, that you'll never want to switch... haha
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

PostSubject: Re: Demolitio, we need to recruit!!   Demolitio, we need to recruit!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Cigarman wrote:
Demolitio wrote:

I saw that. Nice! I'll be on around 9pm tonight, if not earlier. I'm getting shot alot. I like exploring the maps too much and I end up in their spawn too fast. I must be easy pickens. And the R3 & L3 buttons are getting extremely annoying because every time I go to aim at someone, I'd hit my knife. It's going to take alot of getting used to for me. It's going to take so long to mod a weapon up, that you'll never want to switch... haha

That's the one thing I hate. It takes way too damn long to mod up one weapon and I usually switch between a lot of different guns depending on the map meaning I'll never get a suppressor, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cigarman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Demolitio, we need to recruit!!   Demolitio, we need to recruit!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Hey, how do you have your settings for pitch and acceleration or whatever?? Is one much higher than the other?? I'm trying to get all of the help I can get before I have to resort to camping in bushes... lol
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

PostSubject: Re: Demolitio, we need to recruit!!   Demolitio, we need to recruit!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:45 pm

I keep cranking up my turn speed every single round since it always seems slow as I adjust to it. So it's probably cranked up to 80% while pitch is still at like 40% since it's not as slow.
Back to top Go down
Cigarman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Demolitio, we need to recruit!!   Demolitio, we need to recruit!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Demolitio wrote:
I keep cranking up my turn speed every single round since it always seems slow as I adjust to it. So it's probably cranked up to 80% while pitch is still at like 40% since it's not as slow.

Ok, I'm going to give that a shot. I normally do not have this problem with the R3 button but for some reason, it happens with this game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demolitio, we need to recruit!!   Demolitio, we need to recruit!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demolitio, we need to recruit!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warmongers Clan :: SOCOM Discussion :: SOCOM 4 Discussion-
Jump to: