Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank Structure

Go down 
+2
zodiac1788
Demolitio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Kudos : 4

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:41 pm

I will be basing our clan ranks off of the USSOCOM command structure with Navy ranks as SEALs.

Rank Structure Navy%20ranks

The current Commander of SOCOM is an Admiral, the XO will be Vice Admiral and SEALs' CO is usually a Lt. Commander or Captain so here's how it will go:

ADMIRAL - Demolitio javascript:emoticonp('king')
VICE ADMIRAL - CIGARMAN1 javascript:emoticonp('queen')
CAPTAIN - Zodiac, Warmachine_v1

The rest of the officers will be Ensigns and will be promoted as we see fit based on time in, contributions to the clan, teamwork and communication, recruiting, or if you play really well in a match or just kick ass a lot. You don't have to have all of those but these are some of the things that will get you promoted. We will then fill up the other ranks through these promotions and some of you will be in charge when other higher ranking guys aren't on. Don't worry, this is more for fun than something serious. I already have some thoughts on who to promote first.

The enlisted folk will then do the same with the Navy's enlisted ranks starting at E-1: These guys will be promoted quicker than the officers for the most part. IT's as if you just started out in the Navy suckers! Very Happy

king

Last edited by Demolitio on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://warmongers.forumotion.com
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Let me know what you guys think. It's a WIP.
Back to top Go down
zodiac1788
Captain
Captain

Kudos : 1

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:38 am

You'll notice you both have moderator access now as well. Ranks will be displayed in the sigs I'm making and the avatars on here is your personal touch so have at it.
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:50 am

We'll also have restricted sections for officers and leaders to discuss things and an area to discuss who you think should be promoted. I'm still waiting on more activity on here before I dive too deep into that.
Back to top Go down
zodiac1788
Captain
Captain

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:06 am

Well I've been tossing the url up occasionally during chat. Don't know what else to do get em on here.
Back to top Go down
Dirty_Harry44
Ensign
Ensign
Dirty_Harry44

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 am

zodiac1788 wrote:
Well I've been tossing the url up occasionally during chat. Don't know what else to do get em on here.

IDK, maybe throw in a pic of a naked girl. At least you know they'll be straight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dobbles16
E-1
E-1
dobbles16

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:04 pm

nice idea !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:04 am

For now, I've added Warmachine as a Captain along with Zodiac as the rank that's in command of team when I'm absent. So those two are your go-to guys at times and listen to them as they are part of the leadership crew in the clan. I told Warmachine that he'd be a leader and it's actually what Zodiac and I talked about a little while ago when we wanted Warmachine's clan to join us.

I'm also going to make that officer section and then we can decide who we want to promote for the first wave or if we want to just keep it a basic rank system. In that officer section is where people like Zodiac or Warmachine can tell me who should get a promotion based on a lot of things. As we war more often, that will have an influence on those decisions based on who communicated, played well, etc. and other topics like who's recruited good guys for the clan.

I was still waiting to see more people use this forum on a daily function as it could be helpful and bring our community closer together to talk about other games, off-topic shit, clan matters, etc. The clan chat at the homepage can also be very helpful and keep some of you occupied at work... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WarMachine_v1
Captain
Captain
WarMachine_v1

Kudos : 0

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:23 am

Cool!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/warmachinev1
Cigarman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Kudos : 7

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:59 am

For now, all you biyotches can just call me Viceroy. Smile

And Demo, greta job with htis and thanks! Sincerely, Viceroy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure   Rank Structure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Structure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warmongers Clan :: [WaR] Warmongers Clan :: Clan News-
Jump to: