Warmongers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is home to the Warmongers Clan. We're a PS3 clan mostly focusing on SOCOM 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm working on brand new sigs

Go down 
+2
Cigarman
Demolitio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

Kudos : 4

I'm working on brand new sigs Empty
PostSubject: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:58 pm

So what do you guys want on them? I'm trying to get my mind off of things so I'm redoing mine and then making everyone else one to match.
Back to top Go down
https://warmongers.forumotion.com
Cigarman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:29 pm

I want a Warmongers sig with a pic of my fully modded up HS36 in the background please. Thank you, Cigar

P.S., our clan isn't very busy on S4 during weekends. lol I think myself and Zodiac were the only 2 on basically. I hope we can all get some good time in this week. I'll be on but mostly not until 9pm this week. Big golf tourney at the end of this week, fri, sat and sun but I'll still be on. I have 1 day and 15 hours in already.haha
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:31 pm

There's a reason why I said I wasn't going to be on at all this weekend except for late last night and why I keep wanting to recruit instead of doing wars or private rooms...
Back to top Go down
Cigarman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Demo, I knew you were going to visit your fam. It's no big deal, I just wanted to let you know what happened over the weekend in reference to the clan. i.e., you didn't miss much. I agree that recruiting is more important at the moment than clan ladders but I just hate playing against each other all night long and all of the time it's taking to get everyone in a room. I wish they bumoped the party system up into this patch that's imminent.
Back to top Go down
zodiac1788
Captain
Captain

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Just put a silhouette of a pair of g36s crossed in an X. My name, and the words "play like you got a pair." BTW guys we are now 20 members strong.
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Yea, I got a good guy to join yesterday that hit our 20 mark. Very cool guy.

I'm still working on getting 2 other guys in who are beastly at the game although the one is a little inconsistent like me. But I've actually improved a lot now since I know the maps so I'm having a blast. Nothing like 17-0 in 4 rounds with a shitload of hate messages from the other team who thought I cheat...lol

I also have some New Zealanders I play with late at night who are in their own clan but might as well be pubbing with me.

Our goal still stands to have people to play with AT ALL times.
Back to top Go down
zodiac1788
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:20 pm

I meant 21. It's mostly just grim, killter, dobbles, and me playing.I'm going to start getting a bit more selective with my potential candidates. As well as having another officer scope them out.
Back to top Go down
TheGrimReefer24

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:48 am

zodiac1788 wrote:
I meant 21. It's mostly just grim, killter, dobbles, and me playing.I'm going to start getting a bit more selective with my potential candidates. As well as having another officer scope them out.

And Dirty is with us most of the time Razz
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:03 pm

zodiac1788 wrote:

How exactly have I not been playing? Just curious...
Back to top Go down
zodiac1788
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:24 pm

You have I was just referring to who I have seen on the past day or two.
Back to top Go down
72ebel

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:56 am

hey now im on too its hard to get ppl that are on with a lack of party system
Back to top Go down
Demolitio
Admiral
Admiral
Demolitio

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:22 am

Sorry, I've been busy so it's taking a while on the sigs. It's not too time sensitive but I am working on them now. It's just hard to get a layout down that I like. I'm going to model it off the header that's on this forum up above and spruce it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dirty_Harry44
Ensign
Ensign
Dirty_Harry44

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 am

I found a good pic on photobucket I was gonna use but my design skill leave something to be desired. The only "problem" is that it was Clint Eastwood portraying a Marine i.e. Gunny Highway from Heartbreak Ridge. He was smoking a stogie and wearing a boonie and I loved it. So I would love one with that would be awesome. No hurry as Im fairly new.

BTW I do frequent the forums and recently earned a white name. Boo yah! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm working on brand new sigs   I'm working on brand new sigs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm working on brand new sigs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warmongers Clan :: [WaR] Warmongers Clan :: Clan News-
Jump to: